Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sickness Continues.....

Well, I wasn't able to hold off until Monday. I ended up taking Bailey to the doctor yesterday.  The crying, pain and fever for two days compelled me to take her in and she was diagnosed with a sinus infection, as we already suspected she had. 


Last night I made Zuppa Toscana for dinner and also made a batch of Good-for-You Chocolate Muffins.  They aren't real pretty, but they're real tasty and even good for you!

The big storm starts today.  In addition to the foot of snow we got a couple of days ago, and the 6" we got last night, they say another 2-3 feet is headed our way over today and tomorrow.  They're saying roads will be unusable and to expect power outages.  I'm thankful we have a generator to use, we're stocked up on food, oil, gas, pellets, lanterns, snow blower is ready to go and we've got plenty of medicine on hand for Bailey and Brandon (who is also very sick this morning)!

I'm sure I'll have many pictures and stories to share by Tuesday!  Praying for safety over the next several storm days!

No comments:

Post a Comment