Friday, February 10, 2017

An update~

It's been an interesting week as everyone has been trying to recover from the lingering sickness.  Just when I was positive everyone was feeling well, Bailey started to feel quite miserable.  It's almost been another whole week so I asked hubby if he thought it was time for the doctor.  He thought we give it until Monday and see how she is doing then.  She's still asleep this morning, but I'm curious to see if she's feeling any better today.
So happy for the weekend.  Today we will finish the school week.  I also need to grocery shop, as my normal shopping day (yesterday) we got a blizzard.  From what I'm hearing we have more bad storms coming tomorrow, Sunday and Monday.  Yesterday we got a lot of snow!  We have a lot of shoveling to get done today.  The snow on the porch is almost up to the windows!
Last night Daniel helped Daddy snowblowing for hours!  A long driveway and large parking area makes from a lot of work.  Plus he always snowblowing quite a big path to the barn.  Daniel is always by Dad's side.  He came a few times because his face hurt. I told him to stay in for a bit but he'd only stay for a minute and beg to go back out and help.  His work ethic (and love for being with daddy) is huge.

I've been reading in Romans, Galatians and Nehemiah.  It's been a huge blessing.  I'm learning so much.  I'm teaching the book of Nehemiah to the kids in school and in my own personal time I've been studying on God's peace.  I just love God's Word.  It's so deeply satisfying and humbling.  Just when you think you understand, you realize just how vast God's infinite wisdom and understanding is, and you know nothing!

This weekend if it really does snow like it's "supposed to" I will be spending the weekend doing some prep cooking for the week.
Well, that's all for this update.  I think we will go to the library today, too. So I'll be sure to post up on what we're reading this week!  I'm in the middle of 4 books, so I'm going to try not to get anything new this week :)

Blessings!
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment